30th November 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?

How to become school teacher in govt. schools for classes 9-12 ? is B.Ed or BTC necessary? What is the selection process? Is it occurs through merit or any test?

Related Questions:
3rd December 2015, 10:55 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?

To become Teacher in government schools candidates have to appear and qualify in various stages of CTET and TET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE and TET by various state government. No, B.Ed is compulsory for higher secondary school teacher recruitment. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed graduation from recognised university.
Candidates must have passed the B.Ed degree.

So, you need to have the above degree to appear for examination and for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in.
4th December 2015, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?

Yes, B.Ed is essential for getting a school teachers job in government schools. Only B.Ed qualified candidates can apply for TET/CTET for getting the TGT or PGT job in government schools.

Therefore, if you have got the graduation or post graduation then try to complete B.Ed from a good college. This will make you eligible for TET/CTET.
1st June 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Does the percentage of bsc counts when it comes to shortlisting in teaching jobs...or the percentage in b.ed should be good? I think it is just b.ed's percentage that counts when merit list is made
15th September 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done post graduation with mathematics and also B.Ed .
Is PTET/CTET is necessary to pass for my government job in teaching field?
23rd August 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed btc(deled) i applied or not for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?