2nd November 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?

I am 12 pass with commerce and done b.com now what should be my step for government teacher job? Just let me know steps which I have to follow next to ensure that I will get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  3. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  4. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  5. What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  6. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th with Biology?
  7. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  8. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  9. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  12. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  14. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  16. Which is better to do B.Ed or M.A in Economics from PU?
  17. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for government teacher job in Uttar pradesh?
2nd November 2015, 08:31 AM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?

To get a government teacher job.B.ED is compulsory.Even if you have lot of degrees without B.ED then you are not eligible to apply for the government job.
so,the next step you have to take is complete your B.ED and then apply for NET examination.
In Andhrapradesh you have to apply for DSC examination.
2nd November 2015, 09:41 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?

To become teacher , you have to do B.Ed after your B.com degree.
B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education that is 2 years course and test is conducted every year in order to admit the students in various government and private colleges on the basis of merit list.

After completing your B.Ed you have to apply for TET( Teacher Eligibility Test) that is conducted by both state government and central government.

Eligibility For TET:

Candidate must be of Indian Origin
Graduation is compulsory.
B.Ed is also mandatory.
Minimum required marks top pass this exam is 60% and 55% for reserved categories.
2nd November 2015, 02:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12 pass with commerce and done b.com now what should be my step for government teacher job? Just let me know steps which I have to follow next to ensure that I will get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same.

Thanks!

The eligibility to a government teacher job is a pass in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is necessary.

This will be conducted by the appropriate government.

The test will be conducted once a year, separately by state and central governments.

The state level examination is called as STET.

This will be compulsory for the state government schools.

The eligibility of a teacher for class IV to VIII (elementary Stage) is

1. Graduation and Diploma in Elementary Education (2 year course).
2. Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed.

so you have to join B.Ed course, complete the course and then you have to appear for the TET/STET examinations.
Each state has different names for this like in Tamilnadu it will be TN TET.
3rd November 2015, 07:12 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

To become a government Teacher after 10+2 and graduation course you need to pursue B.Ed course.

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a two years course after graduation. To become a Teacher you have to qualify in the CTET examination. Eligibility required to appear in CTET is :-
* Candidates mus have passed the graduation with the recognised university.
* Candidates must have the B.Ed degree.
* Candidates must have at least 45% in the graduation.

So you can pursue the course and after that eligible to appear for the CTET examination conducted by the CBSE twice every year.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
3rd November 2015, 09:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
You must apply for B.Ed course after completing B.Com in order to get Government job. B.Ed is a two years Bachelor Degree course. This course is mandatory to get Government Teacher. Those candidates who have successfully qualify in the B.Ed course, must appear and qualify in the TET entrance exam. One can get Government Teacher job with TET entrance exam score card.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant must hold a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and final year applicants are eligible to apply.

- The applicant must score at least 50% of marks in Graduation.

TET Eligibility Criteria: The applicant complete Graduation along with B.Ed with 50% from a recognized university approved by UGC.
23rd October 2020, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG I want to become a primary teacher what process of this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?