20th November 2018, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Steps and educational qualification required to become a Surgeon for 11th PCB student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard with PCB stream. I want to become a Surgeon. So, I need to know that what educational requirements are needed to be a Surgeon? And also let me know that what steps I have to follow to achieve this aim?

26th November 2018, 11:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps and educational qualification required to become a Surgeon for 11th PCB student?

You will become eligible to become Surgeon after pursuing MBBS course and for further higher course.

The eligibility to get admission in the MBBS course is that candidate must have to appear and qualify in NEET, AIIMS MBBS examination.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50%. So, you need to do better preparation to qualify in the examination.
26th November 2018, 11:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps and educational qualification required to become a Surgeon for 11th PCB student?

You have to pursue MBBS and higher medical course to become surgeon in future.

To pursue MBBS course candidates have to appear and qualify in the NEET which is conducted by NTA. Candidates passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you will become eligible to appear in examination next year and after qualifying in it will become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?