25th April 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Steps to pursue an MBBS course in Canada for an 11th Science student? Percentage required in 12th to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from WBCHSE. I have a dream to do my MBBS course in Canada. I would like to know all the steps through which I can pursue an MBBS course over there? And what percentage is required in 12th standard?

28th April 2020, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to pursue an MBBS course in Canada for an 11th Science student? Percentage required in 12th to secure admission?

The entry requirement is 10 + 2 qualification and one year diploma programme in CEGEP. to study MBBS in Canada, 2 year bachelor degree is required MCAT- Medical College Admission Test marks the basic entrance exam to screen application of MBBS, which fetches admission in the top medical colleges.

English fluency evidence can be accomplished by showing up in a TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, or CAEL English assessment test.

Some of the best universities in Canada-

- Queen's University
- University of Alberta
- University of Victoria
-The University of Waterloo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?