14th June 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Steps to follow to get job in Google in future after completion of 10th?

Sir/Mam, Steps to follow to get job in Google in future after completion of 10th with 78 percentage? My only aim is to be in google so can you please guide me with the required details? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

15th June 2017, 11:20 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to follow to get job in Google in future after completion of 10th?

Google is one of the top-rated IT company that doesn't visit B-grade colleges of India.

For getting recruited into Google, you will have to get admission into NITs, IITs, or IIITs.

For this, you will have to crack JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced Exam with a decent rank.

Then only, you can get admission into any of the above mentioned prestigious institutes.

While placements, you will have to perform quite well during written and Interview of Google to get placed.
15th June 2017, 09:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to follow to get job in Google in future after completion of 10th?

The most simple way to get job in Google after tenth standard is discussed as below:

>>After tenth standard, opt for science stream with mathematics in 10+2. Then apply for JEE examination and clear JEE Main and Advanced exam to get advanced in top institute of India called Indian Institute of Technology. You can either pursue Computer Science engineering or Information technology to become eligible for jobs in Google during placement in IITs.

Other than this, if you can do some extraordinary in field of Information technology to get attention from IT companies like Google, Facebook etc.
22nd April 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th education now. Can I join in google for part time job now?
16th November 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Steps to follow to get job in Google in future after completion of 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th education now. Can I join in google for part time job now?
Yes, of course but after college . 1st you have get good marks in JEE Main and get bachelor or master degree in software engineering or engineering to get this job .and also you have the knowledge of all software updates because Google is one of the biggest IT company.
25th December 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What percentages are need for getting job in google
14th April 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps I have to follow for being a engineer?
27th May 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

23rd June 2020, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Which course ihave to do for Google job
11th August 2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

which group i take in 11th class to join google
26th August 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am in 10th class but i know programing javascript app development an game creator and app builder i have the certificate o programming in white jr coding classes
19th October 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

To get job in Google after 10th which group should I take BCA or BTEC what is the difference please help me
6th November 2020, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Process to get a job in Google other than engineering after 10rh
16th January 2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What type of options we have in Google ? Or not
6th March 2021, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I need google company number. In hyderabad for currect guidenc so plese send me a google company HR number %uD83D%uDE4F
26th April 2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Now my relatives were doing job in Google manager shall they come back to software engineering????
23rd June 2021, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Google by taking computer science in commerce
29th July 2021, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is the best to go for google
4th April 2022, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Above 60% in 10th , 12th and ur b tech or computer science
27th May 2022, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

What course I have to take after completion of 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?