26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?

I completed my bds and want a government job in vishakapatam how to proceed..and what to do first? What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course? Can someone please provide me the answer?

27th July 2016, 01:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?

To get the government jobs you must come to know when they are going to release the notification for the exams. Before applying check your eligibility. You can apply only after completing your graduation from a recognized university. There are exams asked for 12th only but for growth better to wait till you complete graduation. Do not confine yourself within Vishakapatnam only, if you really wish for government job then be ready to go anywhere in India. You can apply for the exam online there are no offline mode. To get the job you must face written exam & interview. Buy employment news every week this paper will give you notification for government jobs & if you find you are meeting the eligibility then apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?