21st June 2018, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Steps to join Indian Navy for 12th Biology candidate?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th with Biology stream. I want to join Indian Navy. I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly let me know about the steps asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing 12th with Biology?
  2. What steps should I follow to join the Indian Navy? How much should I score in class 12th to join the Indian Navy?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian merchant Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  4. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Navy after B.Sc Nursing
  6. Which steps should I follow to join Navy after 12th with PCM? Will I have to do any course for it?
  7. How can I join Indian Navy if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  8. Am I eligible to join merchant navy with PCB subjects in 12th standard?
  9. How can a girl candidate join Indian Navy after graduation in Biotechnology? Placement scenario for students who have done graduation in biology, physics, maths or B.E
  10. Steps to become an Indian Navy Officer for a candidate with 57% in 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board student?
  11. Can I become an Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th being a female candidate?
  12. How can I join Indian Navy after doing 12th with physics, chemistry and biology
  13. Can I join Indian Navy after 12th being a girl?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Open Schooling candidate? -- [New]
  16. Can I join Indian Navy after 12th Arts being SC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Steps to join Indian Navy for 11th Science student?
  18. Whether a 12th Arts candidate can join Indian Navy?
23rd June 2018, 03:41 AM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Steps to join Indian Navy for 12th Biology candidate?

You must have qualified your 10+2 examination with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
Minimum Age: 16 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
You can only apply for this recruitment only if you are an Unmarried Male Indian.
Physical Measurement for Indian Navy
Candidates needs to be fit and sound in all aspect such as running & exercise and must not be color blind or night blind.
Your selection in this recruitment process will be based on the order of merit of performance in all the stages – Written Exam, Qualify Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
The exam will be on English, science, mathematics and general knowledge.
Squats and pushups in the physical test.
Height and weight criteria's in medical test.
Once you have filled the online application and all the required documents, your application will be sorted state-wise and a Cut-off percentage will be decided based on best of five subjects.
After that, you have to download your Admit Card or Call Letter from Indian Navy’s Official Website.
Results of the examination will be announced on the same day and if you qualify the exam you will undergo PFT and Medical Examination, which may take 1-2 days.
The merit list will be prepared depending upon the number of vacancies.
23rd June 2018, 07:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in Indian Navy after 12th or bachelor degree it is the pre-requisite criteria that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

So, with biology as main paper you are eligible to join the Indian Navy by qualifying in AFMC ( Armed Force Medical College ). To join AFMC you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination as well as test conducted by AFMC.
24th June 2018, 12:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to join Armed Force (Air Force, Navy, Army, IGC ) after qualifying in NEET and AFMC examination.

You will become eligible for recruitment as doctor in the Indian Navy.

For recruitment through NDA the required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible.
27th September 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required for navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?