27th January 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Railways Junior Engineer post for BTech Mechanical student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I want to join as a Junior Engineer in Railways. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can join? Waiting for your response!

25th February 2019, 07:38 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Steps to join Railways Junior Engineer post for BTech Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I want to join as a Junior Engineer in Railways. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can join? Waiting for your response!
The recruitment for the RRB SSE (Railway Recruitment Board, Senior Section Engineer) is being released by the respective RRBs from time to time. You need to keep yourself updated with the Railway Recruitment Board website as they release the notification online on their website.

The notification is released for almost every core branches like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.

The application for the post is to be made online and the examination will also be a CBT(computer based test).

There will be three stages in the examination :
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?