1st June 2011, 08:07 PM
raul123456

Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?

hii.
i am getting biotechnology insrumentation and control engineerin and industrial production engineering at manipal university...can u please tell me that are these coursses good enough to do from manipal in terms of placements only..also is there any scope of thhese engineerin in india?and if i want to get my stream upgraded how can i do it after entering the college?please help me as soon as u can

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a distant MS programming course from Manipal University in EC or CS stream?
  2. Detailed information on placement for M.Tech for VLSI stream in Vellore campus?
  3. Can I get admission in Delhi colleges with 60 % marks in Arts stream? Is there any advantage when changing stream?
  4. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i change my stream from Science to Commerce after registration?
  7. How can I change from EEE to ECE after completion of B.Tech 1st year
  8. Which is the best Engineering stream in Manipal University?
  9. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  10. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  11. Expected rank after scoring 130/240 in Manipal entrance exam? Is there any chance to get freeship?
  12. Is it possible for me to repeat 11th by changing my stream? -- [New]
  13. Best engineering stream in Manipal University? I have scored 120 marks
  14. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  15. Can I have a chance to get a seat in Manipal University after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Exam with 80% in 12th?
  16. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  17. Which branch is good take in PG after securing 54 rank in Electronics stream in PG Entrance Test conducted by Manipal University?
  18. Do I have any chance to get Civil Engineering in Manipal University after securing 95 marks out of 240 in Manipal entrance?
8th June 2013, 01:41 AM
Nupsdips

Default Re: Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?

Hii..I want to join Manipal and I got 6300 rank in Manipal entrance 2013..Can you tell me if its worth investing so much and joinining Manipal and if there are 100% placements in Manipal..And if Mechatronics in manipal has a good scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?