27th May 2012, 12:03 AM

Which stream can I get after getting 97 score in manipal engineering entrance test?

What stream can I get after getting 97 score in Manipal engineering entrance test.

27th May 2012, 02:42 PM
ab7777

Default Re: Which stream can I get after getting 97 score in manipal engineering entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
What stream can I get after getting 97 score in Manipal engineering entrance test.
Hi rksharma2106

I hope you are aware that the result of the Manipal OET(Online Entrance test) is out now. You can check your rank at http://results.manipal.edu/

Based on your rank, you will be called for the counselling session in the beginning of second week of june. If you obtain a rank under 15000, you will have to go for the counselling to take admission in Manipal University. However, with your marks it is difficult for you to get admission in Manipal university in the main campus and also difficult to get any core course of engineering. You can expect a course like printing technology or textile/manufacturing engineering at most.
You should have a back up college ready in case you dont get Manipal.

Good luck
27th May 2012, 06:33 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Which stream can I get after getting 97 score in manipal engineering entrance test?

I hope you are aware that the result of the Manipal OET(Online Entrance test) is out now. You can check your rank at http://results.manipal.edu/

Based on your rank, you will be called for the counselling session in the beginning of second week of june. If you obtain a rank under 15000, you will have to go for the counselling to take admission in Manipal University. However, with your marks it is difficult for you to get admission in Manipal university in the main campus and also difficult to get any core course of engineering. You can expect a course like printing technology or textile/manufacturing engineering at most.
You should have a back up college ready in case you dont get Manipal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?