16th March 2012, 07:38 PM
Sudhanva-Sudan

Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?

Hello Sir,

My name is Sudhanva. I've applied for MTech in Manipal University. I plan to do my MTech in "Computer Aided Mechanical Design and Analysis" in Manipal Institute of Technology. I've secured 74.6% in BE(Mechanical Engineering).

How many marks (approximately) should I score in the entrance exam to admitted to the above course? and will I be facing lot of competition?

I would really appreciate if anyone gives me some hints on what kind of questions may appear in the entrance test. Which subject should I concentrate the most on? Because I'm not getting any material on the internet.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  2. How can I get admission in manipal institute of technology for M.Tech in digital electronics and advance communication?
  3. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  4. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in Karnataka? -- [New]
  5. Which are the good college for M.Tech which dont come under GATE?
  6. Admission criteria for engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  7. Can I get admission in Sikkim Branch of Manipal Institute of Technology after securing 108/240 marks in Manipal ENAT?
  8. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
  9. What is the admission procedure for M.Tech in engineering management in Manipal Institute of Technology
  10. How may I get details about cut-off marks in manipal institute of technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join MCA course being a BA student?
  12. What is the qualification for Aeronautics engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in computer science brach after scoring 86 marks out of 240 in manipal entrance exam
  14. Can I do MCA after passing B.A?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  16. Which is the best engineering college after scoring 190.25?
  17. Manipal Institute of Technology or Symbiosis Institute of Technology, which one should I go for?
  18. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
17th April 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?

plz sir i want to know that i had score 81 marks in test can i get d addmission in manipal university for b tech course
17th April 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?

plz telll can i get admission in mu for btech by securing 81 marks in mu test for btech
12th May 2012, 03:09 AM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz telll can i get admission in mu for btech by securing 81 marks in mu test for btech
I am sorry to inform you that you may not get admisison in Manipal university with 81 marks in the ENAT exam as the minimum criteria is to obtain around 100-105 marks in the exam so as to qualify.

you may try for other universities such as VIT,SRM,BITS.

Good luck
14th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I've secure a score of 133 out of 240 in mu-oet.
Any chance that I may be able to secure a seat in Mechanical Engineering?
Regards.
15th May 2012, 04:20 AM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I've secure a score of 133 out of 240 in mu-oet.
Any chance that I may be able to secure a seat in Mechanical Engineering?
Regards.
Yes, you stand a fair good chance of getting mechanical engineering in Manipal university.

130 is a decent score in the OET and you may be called for the second round of counselling.

Watch out for the result on 25th may,2012.

Good luck
16th May 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I got 96/240! That means I wont get into Automobile Engg (BTech) in Manipal?!
16th May 2012, 10:03 AM
The Imperial

I got 96/240! That means I wont get Automobile Engg seat (Btech) in Manipal?!
16th May 2012, 11:54 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Imperial View Post
I got 96/240! That means I wont get Automobile Engg seat (Btech) in Manipal?!
Automobile engineering in Manipal university requires a rank of about 4500(based on last year's cut off). 4500 rank means a score of 125 in the manipal ENAT exam.

However, with your marks in the ENAT, you may not get admission in any of the core streams of engineering as far as Manipal university is concerned.

You may try for other deemed universities such as VIT,SRM,BITS,etc.

Good luck
18th May 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I secured second class in be can I apply for mtech in manipal institute of technology
1st June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i got 78 marks in mtech biotech exam of manipal university,banglore.can i got admission???
6th June 2012, 07:48 PM

Sir , i got 111/240 marks in mtech civil exam of manipal university,.can i get admission???
16th June 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 94 marks in M.tech entrance exam conducted by MIT. . .is there any chances to get Admission in M.tech courses in Electrical engineering at MIT?
16th June 2012, 10:37 PM
chandrikaraghava

sir, i got 372 rank in manipal mtech exam!! can i get admission in mtech in microelectronics and digital communication???
19th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 1199 rank in mit entrance test can i get m.tech in power electronics system and control
20th June 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i have got 1918 rank in manipal entrance exam for m.tech. can i get seat in m.tech in computer science engineering..
20th June 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 145 rank in manipal oet , can i get admission in microelectronics and communication?
21st June 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i have got 301 rank in mu oet what are my chances in mit for mtech. i have a gate score of 401 and gate air 6110 . if that helps
22nd June 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have got a rank of 264 in mu oet, i'm gate qualified also. is it possible for me to get m tech admission in Manipal university
29th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have got 797 rank in mu oet in Electronics. Pls tell me which are the electronics based Mtech courses I might get with this rank.
23rd September 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission M.tech in manipal institute of technology?how mutch minimum marks are needed in b tech?
23rd September 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission M.tech in manipal institute of technology?how mutch minimum marks are needed in b tech?
11th February 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Mtech entrance exam model question paper for EC ?
8th June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is rahul
i have applied for M.tech entrance exam.How many marks i have to get for computer science and engineering or information technology.
11th June 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I have scored 70/240 in Manipal University Online Entrance Exam for MTech in computer science. What is the approx.cutoff and are there any chances of getting a seat?
11th June 2013, 05:14 PM
sangam254

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have scored 70/240 in Manipal University Online entrance exam for Mtech in computer science. What is the usual cut off and are there any chances of getting a seat?
11th June 2013, 05:23 PM
sangam254

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have scored 70/240 in Manipal University Online entrance exam for Mtech in computer science. What is the usual cut off and are there any chances of getting a seat?
14th June 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have got a score of 47 out of 240 in m.tech entrance. i'm from EC stream. can i get an m.tech seat in manipal university?
18th June 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I have got score of 41 out of 240 and my rank is 1800.can i get any seat in mtech in manipal university?
6th September 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.TECH in Computer science or in Information Science?
3rd April 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir .. I wish to my Mtech in manippaluniversity.. can I get the sample question papers for Mtech entrance exam in mechanical engineering.. please send to this mail id.. plz.. [email protected]
16th May 2014, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 80/200 in manipal online test.....can i get admission in any branch of manipal jaipur....?
8th June 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 86 marks out of 240 in Manipal M tech entrance exam( civil engineering)
Can i get a seat in manipal structures or construction management ?
21st June 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 485 in MU - OET 2014 (for M. Tech). Is it possible for me to get structural engineering? I also want to know the previous years' intake for structural engineering.
29th June 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I secured 906 rank in combined all india entrance examination of manipal university. Can i get admission to computer aided mechanical design and analysis?
1st July 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 2132 rank in MUOT for M.Tech. Can i get a seat in MIT for network engineering?
7th July 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 1322 in mtech online test of MIT...can i get thermal brach,,?
20th March 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Aakanksha Prasad, E [email protected]
I have scored 37/496 rank 4320 in gate in CS 2015. Can i get admission in MIT ,Manipal in mtech CS
19th June 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I have got 101/240 in M.atech online test..so whether I can get admission for structure engineering or construction and management??
28th June 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I got a rank of 606 in manipal oet, for mtech. I would like to opt for biomedical,! I have been cald for the first round of councelling! Wil I get a seat and is it realy gud to do mtech in biomed from Manipal
9th August 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

which books can i prepare for the manipal oet? i am from Instrumentation and Technology branch? and Which subject I concentrate more on to get control system as my branch in M.tec sir?
10th June 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 127 mks in manipal entrance exam for m tech.can I gmicroelectronicss with this score .please reply sir
17th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 72 out of 240 in manipal oet for mtech civil. Can I get mtech in construction engineering management??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?