23rd January 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in 11th in order to study BA LLB and become a Lawyer in future?

Which stream should I opt in 11th if later I have to study BA LLB and become a Lawyer? Should I opt for Science or Commerce? Or Arts will be much better? Please, help!

25th January 2018, 08:21 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th in order to study BA LLB and become a Lawyer in future?

As far as you are concerned about the selection of stream for pursuing Class 12th for pursuing BA LLB degree later then I would like to let you know that for pursuing LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) degree course there is no compulsion of a particular stream for pursuing LLB degree course and hence you can opt for any subject interest and strength for pursuing BA LLB degree after your Class 12th.
25th January 2018, 11:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th in order to study BA LLB and become a Lawyer in future?

A candidate must complete 10+2 exam in any stream with minimum 60% marks to study LLB course.
You can go with arts stream as there are some subjects like Political science, History etc. in this stream which is related to Law. But, you can also go with Science or Commerce stream .
26th January 2018, 05:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.A LLB is five year duration course and entrance examination is conducted by various university and institute for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with any discipline from a recognised board.

The age limit and required aggregate varies with examination. So, you are eligible to select Science or Commerce as according to your interest in specific stream.

The entrance examination for admission in NLU'S is CLAT, and for admission in BHU, you have to qualify in LAT.

For more detail information about CLAT examination visit at http://www.clat.ac.in.
28th January 2018, 11:11 PM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which stream should I opt in 11th if later I have to study BA LLB and become a Lawyer? Should I opt for Science or Commerce? Or Arts will be much better? Please, help!
For becoming lawyer you need to pass 12th with any stream.

After passing 12th with any stream you can apply for CLAT exam.

CLAT exam is the most important exam for becoming a lawyer.

CAT exam is conducted by National Law University, Delhi.
Eligibility for CLAT EXAM:-
Pass 12th with any stream with minimum 50% marks from recognised board.

Age limit:- 17year to 21 year.

He/she must be citizen of India.

Some top universities offering law course in India:-
National law University, Delhi

National law University, jhodpur

Nation law University, Bangalore

Chanakya law school, Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?