30th April 2011, 09:49 PM
rrramyaraj

Which stream to choose after 10th for Law? What all subjects to focus?

which stream to choose after 10th for law..what all subjects to focus??

1st June 2012, 06:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 10th for Law? What all subjects to focus?

You can choose any subject after 10th class to join LLB. One can do LLB after 12th class in any stream. Admission for LLB will depend on CLAT exam. Hence you should focus on those subjects which come about in CLAT exam score. This exam will basically be an aptitude test which will focus on topic areas like GK, Reasoning, Language and comprehension skills, legal aptitude etc. So, you should have a good idea about the exam pattern and try to improve in these areas by working on model papers for CLAT exam.
30th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 10th for Law? What all subjects to focus?

SIR I AM STUDING IN CLASS 11 NOW AT THAT TIME I AM CONFUSED WHAT SUBJECT I FOCUS ON IT FOR CLEARING THE CLAT .EXAM
3rd July 2012, 10:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi dear,
Well right now you are only in your 10th, so not much to prepare from, expect the mathematics subject. Also you can start practising the logical reasoning portion. You will get many good books on this topic in the market. Buy any standard one and maintain a separate copy for reasoning and workout the solved examples and exercises there. After your 10th you can give stress on other two subjects which English Language and General Knowledge. The reason I mentioned and stressed upon these subjects is that these 4 subjects are the subjects that will be there for your law entrance examination called CLAT. But all this while do not neglect your 10th and 12th standard studies. Do continue them well and good. Because after all this you have to be a graduate too in arts or science or commerce. On clearing that you can opt for L.L.B.
9th April 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Why should I choose law as a career after 10? As you choose law what is the moto of choosing law as a subject? To whom you inspired to choose law?
17th October 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i take after 10th to enter in to legal meterology
6th August 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Maths is necessary after 10th for law yes or not?
15th December 2020, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i study in government school . I confused which is use full for inter to study law set
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?