8th February 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What stream should I opt for my GATE exam? I am pursuing B.Tech with environmental stream from KIT, Kolhapur. Suggest me the right stream for my GATE exam

hi im studying in environmental engg,KIT college at kolhapur(shivaji university). I have a doubt in choosing the streams for gate exam.i m thinking for civil engg/chemistry/engg science.so plz suggest me the right option.reply soon..

nameooja jamdade
email-id:[email protected]

7th April 2013, 08:08 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What stream should I opt for my GATE exam? I am pursuing B.Tech with environmental stream from KIT, Kolhapur. Suggest me the right stream for my GATE exam

Dear Friend,
I can just say you that you Should try to chose the subjects as per your interest may the subject I have told you is easy for me but it may be harder for you.

If you now also having queries regarding subjects so try to correlate your previous subjects with your interested field subjects for GATE Exam,The subject which matches 60-80% or above will Guarantee help you to be successfully scoring the exam.

Beside this you may also check for the scope of particular field in your future it will help you a lot!!!

But now also you are not cleared up so try to opt for Engineering Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?