19th May 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose to take admission in Forestry?

sir,

i have passed out my class 10 but as i am confused and unknown that which stream should i take for studing forestry. as i am intrested in studing forestry
so, i woul;d kindly request you to sugest me about stream.

25th September 2011, 04:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose to take admission in Forestry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

i have passed out my class 10 but as i am confused and unknown that which stream should i take for studing forestry. as i am intrested in studing forestry
so, i woul;d kindly request you to sugest me about stream.
Hello friend,
Since you have qualified 10th exam and have a deep interest in forestry, you must study life science in the +2 level along with other subjects of science stream. Having studied theses subjects, you will be eligible to pursue bachelors degree program in forestry in the future to get into the forest service.
However, you may join the forest service having completed a bachelors degree program in agriculture and even engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?