15th January 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in intermediate will help me in clearing the CLAT examination?

I have completed my 10th and about to take admission in intermediate. I wan to study Law and I know I will have to clear Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) examination. So, which stream should I opt in intermediate to benefits the most for this exam and to study Law at graduate level?

22nd January 2019, 01:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in intermediate will help me in clearing the CLAT examination?

CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the 5 year integrated LLB course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on discipline of 12th. The minimum required aggregate is 45% from a recognised board. Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in private or government colleges.

8th March 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream in intermediate will help me in clearing the CLAT examination?

You can also join the Eptitude Facebook group ( https://tinyurl.com/ycjmylac ) - Clat exam Resource and Discussion group. A community of law aspirants, mentors, educators and thought leaders, this group has been created with the intention of brainstorming, discussing things legal and preparing for CLAT & other law exams.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?