1st July 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Intermediate from Science stream after completion of Intermediate from Arts stream?

Sir, I have already completed my Intermediate with Arts stream in 2019. And now I want to redo Intermediate from Science stream. Is it possible? If yes, then what should I do for this?

30th July 2019, 05:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Intermediate from Science stream after completion of Intermediate from Arts stream?

It is possible to re pursue Intermediate from different stream. You can appear for 12th board exam again from science stream after 12th from arts stream.

2. You need to register for board exam in 11th standard from science stream. Visit your school and ask them to register you from science for board.

After that, you can select your subjects of science stream and appear for board exam.
31st July 2019, 02:55 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Default Re: Possibility to study Intermediate from Science stream after completion of Intermediate from Arts stream?

Hello,
You cannot shift from arts to science in 12th class. But, you can shift from science to arts stream. If you are really interested to redo your 12th class in science stream, you must have to redo your 11th class in science stream.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?