27th February 2017, 11:31 PM
Pritha Gore

Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th and now I want to take admission in class 11th but I am confused which stream should I choose so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd March 2017, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognized board, you can pursue your higher studies in 11th and 12th standard or Diploma course. If you are interested to study Mathematics and Physics subjects then, you need to opt for PCM stream for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard because, Mathematics, Physics and History subjects combination is not offered in 11th and 12th standard streams for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?