10th August 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Can I change my stream after doing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Am I free to take any stream for B.E or B.Tech? If yes, then which stream would be best for me?

15th August 2019, 05:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

After completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course, you can choose Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Communication Engineering stream for pursuing B.Tech course. Admissions to Diploma holders in B.Tech course are done through lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?