23rd July 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to become a Lecturer in aided diploma colleges in Electronics department?

Hi, I have completed my BE in Biomedical Engineering and have completed my M.Tech in Electronics. Am I eligible for becoming a Lecturer in aided diploma college in Electronics department? Please guided me in this.

15th August 2019, 05:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to become a Lecturer in aided diploma colleges in Electronics department?

Candidates who have done Bachelor's degree in technology and Master's degree in technology are eligible for becoming lecturer in diploma colleges in Electronics department.

For government diploma colleges, you need to wait for recruitment notification. There is requirement of GATE scorecard also. In private diploma colleges, you can be selected through interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?