10th July 2019, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

In which stream should one complete his/her graduation to be eligible for M.Sc Forensic Science?

I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics. Now, can I do M.Sc in Forensic Science? Do I need to write any entrance? If yes, then please share the entrance details as well.

15th July 2019, 11:28 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream should one complete his/her graduation to be eligible for M.Sc Forensic Science?

You are eligible to get admission in M.Sc in Forensic science course.

It is two year course. The admission procedure varies and minimum required aggregate to admission varies with university.

So, visit the official website for detail information about the admission procedure.
15th July 2019, 12:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream should one complete his/her graduation to be eligible for M.Sc Forensic Science?

Candidates with bachelor degree in Mathematics are eligible to pursue M.Sc Forensic course.

It is two year course offered. The common eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science/ engineering etc.

The admission procedure varies with institutes to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?