10th December 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Post Graduation course in Forensic Science stream?

I am willing to do post graduation course in forensic science stream. So tell me how can i apply for the course?

15th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Post Graduation course in Forensic Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am willing to do post graduation course in forensic science stream. So tell me how can i apply for the course?
The eligibility to study the M.Sc Forensic Science is B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or Applied Science.
The duration of the course is 2 years.
It is available in regular and distance mode.

The candidate has to decide first the college and then get the application form from the college.
After that he or she has to fill up the application form and submit the application form to the college.
In some colleges you can get it through online also. If selected he or she has to pay the fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?