14th January 2019, 12:54 PM
Shweta R Chougule

In which stream should we do graduation to pursue M.Sc Nutrition and Dietitian?

I have completed my B.Sc in Microbiology. Can I go for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietitian? Is there any entrance for this? Please, brief about the entrance exam syllabus and exam pattern.

26th January 2020, 06:10 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: In which stream should we do graduation to pursue M.Sc Nutrition and Dietitian?

You are eligible to pursue a course M.Sc (Nutrition and Dietetics) after completion of your B.Sc (Microbiology). Most institutes offer admission to this course based on entrance exam conducted at institute level or state level. Entrance pattern and syllabus vary from institute to institute and state to state.

Eligibility for M.Sc (Nutrition and Dietetics)
- You must have passed graduation in home science/food science/nutrition/dietetics/biology/microbiology/life sciences/clinical biochemistry/naturopathy/BAMS with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Entrance Syllabus
- Human Physiology
- Principles of Nutrition
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Nutrition through Life Cycle
- Food Preservation and Microbiology
- Therapeutic Nutrition
- Food Processing and Quality Control
- Assessment of Nutritional Status
- Prevalence of Nutritional Problems and Interventional Programmes
28th January 2020, 08:12 PM
anshgoyal95

Default Re: In which stream should we do graduation to pursue M.Sc Nutrition and Dietitian?

Eligibility for M.Sc (Nutrition and Dietetics)
1. You must have passed graduation in home science/food science/nutrition/dietetics/biology/microbiology/life sciences/clinical biochemistry/naturopathy/BAMS with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
2.You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?