26th July 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Nutrition and Dietitian) course in IGNOU?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission for MSc in Nutrition and Dietitian course in IGNOU. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MSc course. Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  2. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Dietitian) for Physiotherapy postgraduate?
  4. Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure to apply for admission in IGNOU as a general student being in SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS, Delhi for Dietitian?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed correspondence
  8. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  9. Which one is better between Microbiology and Dietitian? Average salary after M.Sc Microbiology or Dietitian?
  10. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(English) in IGNOU?
  12. How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  13. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?
  14. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  15. List of under graduate courses provided by IGNOU with fee details? Admission procedure for it?
  16. Procedure to become a dentist to be a dietitian after completing 12th? What are the courses which I can do? Are there any colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore?
  17. How to study MBA through IGNOU? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU?
15th September 2018, 10:21 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Nutrition and Dietitian) course in IGNOU?

To take admission in MSc(Nutrition and Dietitian) course, you must possess one of the following academic qualification:
  • B.Sc. Home Science (in Food and Nutrition, Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition)
    or
  • PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition
    or
  • Graduate (B.Sc.) or equivalent (MBBS, BHS, etc.)

Duration of the course is 2 years to 5 years.

While course fee is 27k.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?