2nd August 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Which stream and subject group to opt in Intermediate to Aeronautical Engineering?

My name is Devika Vijesh. I'm a 10th standard student. I am very confused about selection of subject in class 11th as I want to do a degree course in Aeronautical Engineering. Could you please guide me? In Science stream which subject combination should I opt?

5th August 2020, 08:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and subject group to opt in Intermediate to Aeronautical Engineering?

The common eligibility to get admission in B.Tech Aeronautical engineering course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in various institutions.

So, if you want to pursue Aeronautical engineering than you must pursue 12th in PCM.
5th August 2020, 08:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and subject group to opt in Intermediate to Aeronautical Engineering?

To pursue Degree course in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) in Aeronautical Engineering , the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognised board of education and therefore you need to opt for PCM combination for your Class 12th in order to pursue degree course in Aeronautical engineering later.

Also, for pursuing the same degree course from top engineering colleges, you need to qualify engineering entrance examination such as JEE, State CETs, BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE, etc..
7th August 2020, 01:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Devika Vijesh. I'm a 10th standard student. I am very confused about selection of subject in class 11th as I want to do a degree course in Aeronautical Engineering. Could you please guide me? In Science stream which subject combination should I opt?
***The basic eligibility criteria for aeronautical engineering is minimum 70-75%
marks in aggregate in PCM (Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics ) in Class

***Diploma holders in aircraft maintenance engineering can acquire degrees on
clearing the exams of the Aeronautical Society of India.

*** you need to appear and crack JEE Main and JEE advance entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?