3rd June 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Which Science subject combination should one opt in Intermediate to study Aeronautical Engineering?

I have confusion to clarify with somebody said to me take PCMC to become an Aeronautical Engineer. This is my Aim but I have got 274 Mark in 10th standard so what can I do now? Should I go for PCMC subject combination only for Intermediate? Or, cab I join Diploma courses in Aeronautical Engineering?

9th June 2019, 10:26 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination should one opt in Intermediate to study Aeronautical Engineering?

To pursue degree course (i.e; B.E./B.Tech) degree course in Aeronautical Engineering, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, being a Class 10th passed student, to pursue degree course in Aeronautical engineering, you need to first complete your Class 12th in PCM group. Also, you can even go for Diploma in Aeronautical engineering course, if you want to pursue the same.
14th June 2019, 07:31 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: Which Science subject combination should one opt in Intermediate to study Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautic engineering eligibility is 10+2 pass out with minimum 50% marks with physics and mathematics as a subject.
Joining in diploma course also a good idea.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?