19th December 2011, 08:29 AM
sarumonu83

Study Materials and Sample Papers to prepare for KVS PGT Exam for Computer Science?

I am preparing for KVS PGT Computer Science. If you have sample papers, questions or any type of study material for preparing that exam, please send me. Specially for preliminary exam

19th February 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Materials and Sample Papers to prepare for KVS PGT Exam for Computer Science?

SAMPLES QUESTIONS OF PGT NVS ECONOMICS
31st July 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Materials and Sample Papers to prepare for KVS PGT Exam for Computer Science?

previous 10 years question paper kvs of physical education and health
6th August 2013, 10:22 AM
sandhote

i want to study matetrial of kv.
25th August 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the last 4 years question papers and related study material also the criteria of the 2 papers at [email protected]
27th August 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the last 4 years question papers and related study material to prepare for KVS PGT Exam for Computer Science also the criteria of the 2 papers at [email protected]
4th September 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

PLS,SEND ME KVS PGT PHYSICS MODEL PAPERS AND PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS
14th October 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

send me KVS PGT PHYSICS SAMPLE PAPERS
9th December 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

plz send me kvs pgt computer science sample paper
9th December 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

helo sir/mam
I urgently need this job. please send me sample papers of KVS PGT of computer science of last 10 years.
God will bless u sir.Please do send it on my ID:[email protected]
18th June 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am preparing for KVS CS PGT kindly provide me last 10 years sample paper and study material on [email protected]
18th July 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am preparing for KVS computer science PGT kindly provide me last 5 years sample paper and study material on my email ID [email protected]
1st August 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for kvs computer science pgt. kindly provide information where to buy or download best study material
18th October 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous years papers of kvs pgt recruitment exam (paper-1, paper-2 economics) at [email protected]
11th July 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Please send me Previous 8 years papers of KVS pgt recruitment exam (paper-1 and paper-2 Computer Science) at [email protected]
18th October 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for kv pgt science exam,can i have study material and model papers?
21st May 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Please send me Previous 8 years papers of KVS pgt recruitment exam (paper-1 and paper-2 Computer Science) at [email protected]. first time I am preparing.please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?