18th August 2011, 06:47 PM
Rupam_Deb

Is studying in central engineering institute better than a private institute?

Hello friends i m a student of Assam and through assam cee i got a chance 2 take admission in a central university ie Nagaland University-SETAM but i got a information that the university has very less facilities and the faculties are not good so help me should i take admission in it and by the way i got da chance 2 do B.Tech in Computer Science.

2nd April 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is studying in central engineering institute better than a private institute?

Nagaland Govt. No take any disicion to improve SETAM,NU. It is the first Technical institute in Nagaland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?