15th July 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which subject area should I choose for M.Tech after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Which all courses I can join after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation? What are the options I have available or M.Tech? Which all specialization would be best for me?

31st August 2022, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject area should I choose for M.Tech after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Having completed your B.Tech. in Electronics and Instrumentation and looking for specializations to opt in M.Tech. degree than as per my knowledge specializations which you can opt in core electronics field are as below :

--> VLSI, Microelectronics, Electronics System, (course structure and syllabus of all these courses are more or less similar these just different in their name) .

--> Signal Processing and Machine Learning.

--> Communication Systems.

--> RF and Microwave Engineering.

--> Photonics engineering.

Apart from core courses if you are interested in interdisciplinary programmes for M.Tech. course then you can opt for the specializations like

--> Data Science.

--> Artificial Intelligence.

--> Robotics engineering.

--> Computer Science engineering.

--> E-Mobility, E-Vehicle transportation etc..

Further, for pursuing M.Tech. from IITs or other top technical colleges, you should look to qualify GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?