28th February 2020, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Which subject combination in Intermediate is required for doing Hotel Management degree course?

Hello everybody, I have completed my Intermediate - 12th Board exams from Science stream with subject combination of PCB. So, now am I eligible to change my branch and do a Graduate degree course in Hotel Management?

15th April 2020, 05:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination in Intermediate is required for doing Hotel Management degree course?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BHM course.

The course duration usually varies from 3-4 years with institutions.

The eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

So, you can visit the official website of the institution to get detail information about the admission procedure.
15th April 2020, 06:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which subject combination in Intermediate is required for doing Hotel Management degree course?

The eligibility criteria for Hotel Management course:

*12th passed from a recognized board with English as one of the compulsory subject.

*Minimum of 50% marks in 12th is required.

You can apply for IIHM competitive exam for admission in the best hotel management colleges. You can apply after 12th with science stream.
19th April 2020, 12:32 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Candidate who passed 12th with any of the steam with minimum of 50-60%Mark's from a recognized board got admission in Hotel Management course.

---If you are interested to get admission in top most colleges or university then you must appear the entrance exam first conducted by various university and varies state by state.

-Note:- English is compulsion subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?