20th September 2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to select for PhD Electronics and Communication in NET exam?

Hi, I want to do PhD in Electronics and Communication. So, which subject can I opt in NET? Is there and Electrical and Communication related subjects are available in NET? If not then which other suitable subjects can I opt?

15th November 2021, 08:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to select for PhD Electronics and Communication in NET exam?

Since, you can interested in pursuing PhD in Electronics and Communication then you can appear in UGC NET with Electronic Science as your optional subject.

Apart from UGC NET, GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) in Electronics and Communication can also held you in securing PhD admissions in IITs, NITs and other top engineering colleges across India.

For details regarding UGC NET Electronic Science paper, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in while for details regarding GATE you can refer to the link https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/important_dates.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?