26th January 2013, 11:04 AM
Sumitra Yadav

Which subject should I select for RAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

Which sub should I select for RAS after completing my B tech in Electronics and communication.

31st August 2015, 11:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I select for RAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

RAS stands for the Rajasthan Administrative Services. It is the entrance examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission which is the examination conducting authority of State government of Rajasthan.

As you have done bachelor's degree in electronics and Communication, you are eligible for the RAS exam as bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university is the minimum requirement for the exam. The age limit is 21-30 years with age relaxation applicable to reserved category candidates.

Examination pattern:

It consists of preliminary, mains and interview. Most of the questions are from History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. So it would be better for you to select any one of these subjects for mains as it help you to score better in both stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?