10th July 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Subject to select in UGC NET having completed Masters degree in Rural Development?

How to attend UGC NET using with subject? I have completed Masters degree in Rural Development. Can I do UGC NET after doing MA Rural Development from IGNOU? Rural Development is there in UGC or any alternative is there for that subject?

27th July 2020, 11:47 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Subject to select in UGC NET having completed Masters degree in Rural Development?

##You can appear in UGC NET Exam for the subject of Sociology as there is no such
subject like rural development mentioned in UGC NET.

**The subject sociology combines with the rural development, so it will be beneficial to
appear in UGC NET Sociology Exam.

**ELIGIBILITY:-

-Must have Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks.

-Applicants must not be more than 30 years( for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Transgender and
Women candidates are given an age relaxation of up to 5 years)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?