21st November 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in Mains exam after completing BCA from Rajasthan University

i had Completed BCA from Rajasthan Univeristy,so i m little bit confuse what subject i choose in MAIN Exam from 9 optional Subject cuz there is no Computer Related subject in tht list

27th June 2013, 11:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in Mains exam after completing BCA from Rajasthan University

The civil service main examination has two optional subjects in addition to the common subjects. However it does not have any subjects related to computer applications. There are basic science papers such as physics, chemistry, biology along with mathematics, geography, history and others that you could try on. They also have public administration and languages that can be opted as you optional for the main exam. The official site of UPSC has the list of main subjects and their syllabus, which you can refer before taking a decision.
11th January 2022, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in Mains exam after completing BCA from Rajasthan University

How to choose bed subjects for BCA students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?