24th December 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose for PhD after MA in geography which may be useful for my job in geology and mining department?

Sir.i did my MA geography and planing to get admission in Phd couurse.even im doing job in geology and mining department. Sir which subject and course will be more benifite to me and for my department.for Phd course.shall i take addmission in glpbal open university nagaland? Pls sugest me.
Thank you.
Yours
Mr j. Loma
itanagar.arunachal pradesh.

24th September 2017, 06:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for PhD after MA in geography which may be useful for my job in geology and mining department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.i did my MA geography and planing to get admission in Phd couurse.even im doing job in geology and mining department. Sir which subject and course will be more benifite to me and for my department.for Phd course.shall i take addmission in glpbal open university nagaland? Pls sugest me.
Thank you.
Yours
Mr j. Loma
itanagar.arunachal pradesh.

If you want to do Ph.D related to geology and mining after completing your post graduation degree in geography, then you can apply for below mentioned Ph.D courses which are helpful for you to get job in mining and geology field:-

Ph.D Courses after MA Geology:-

1). Ph.D in remote sensing geography.

2). Ph.D in Geospatial technology.

3). Ph.D in Human geography.

4). Ph.D in Advanced cartography.

:- These are the major Ph.D courses for which you can apply after completing your post graduation degree in geography.

:- To apply for Ph.D courses you must have done your PG degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

:- Minimum duration of Ph.D degree course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?