6th January 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose after passing 12th?

Which field should I choose, considering the highest income I could get through it, Maths or Biology, if I am good in both?

20th January 2013, 01:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I choose after passing 12th?

Both the fields are suitable. Selection can be done according to your interest. Biology students can look for courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS and B.V.Sc. Maths students can try for a course in science or technology. Those with adequate skills and good academic record can easily find a rewarding career.
10th January 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i had done my diploma in physiotherapy andn i want to take bbm how can i justify to uk embassy people that i am a genuine student
19th March 2015, 05:46 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Some the courses after 12th std are BBA,B.COM,BBM,B.Sc,B,TECH,BE etc......

If you have got good marks in 12th std and if you are with science with math streams then you should go for B.tech as it will the best option for you.
B.tech means Bachalore of technology.It is course of four years and known as one of the best technical courses in India and in all over the world also.

There are so many branches in B.tech and some of thema are as below-->>

MECHANICAL ENGINBEERING,CIVIL ENGINERRING,INFORMATIONS TECHNOLOGY,COMPUTER SCIENCE,ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING,ELECTRICAL ENGINEERINGS.

The job oppourtunities are available in all trades equally,
Noew it depands on you to chosse any one from it as per your choice only.

Entrance exams for the admissions in B.tech colleges are listed as bellow-->>>

IIT JEE,
AIEEE,
VTU JEE,
UPTU SEE,
BCCE,
CPMED-K
CUSAT,
ISAT,
RPET,
PTET,
IPUCET,
etc...

But in the last i would also like to inform you that the decision is yours and you should choose your higher studies only by the interest.So go through your interest of areas.

Hope it helps you.
19th March 2015, 10:02 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.There are many courses available in both maths and biology streams.

2.If you choose maths stream the CA is the best course for income.
Other best courses in maths stream are as follows.

B.Com,
B.Tech,
B.Sc,
B.A,
Graphic Designing,
etc,..

2.If you choose Biology then doing MBBS is best for better income.
Other best courses in biology are.
B.Pharmacy,
Pharm D,
Research,
etc,..

Among all these MMBS is the best course in salary wise but doing that course is time seeking and costlier.If you cann afford that much then you can choose MBBS course.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Have a nice day....................
19th March 2015, 11:28 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

If you have completed your higher secondary with Science + Maths then you can do B.Tech for this you have to qualify IIT or AIEEE or any state engineering entrance exam.
If you have completed your higher secondary with Science + Bio then you can do MBBS for this you have to qualify PMT exam.
If you have completed your higher secondary with Arts then you can do BA .
If you have completed your higher secondary with Commerce then you can do CA for this you have to qualify IPCC.
20th March 2015, 12:44 AM
bichapoda

As per the Present Scenario to earn much better you should get on with Maths.

Because taking maths you can get in to IT Field through Engineering.

As you have mentioned clearly that your looking out for high income Software job will satisfy you.

Because the Present Bhoom for Software jobs is very good and if you start your career in that filed then you will be soon be happy with what you earn.

As the Future is fully depend on Software's i suggest you to choose maths and get in to this Hi tech, Technical World where you can learn more and earn more.

But make sure you have very good percentage in your Engineering , learn some languages which will help you to crack the interviews.
20th March 2015, 02:47 PM
unique99

According to your statement it transpire you are a very very good student and have the confidence you will shine either in Biology or in Mathe.

Your motto is to earn more, well here I can suggest you to do mathematics oriented course through which you can achieve your Goal.

First you complete 12th then you score high in JEE after that become a brilliant engineer from a very Good engineering college,of course you will get NO 1 college because you mentioned you are a good student.

After the completion your b.tech degree you complete your MBA degree from IIM(Indian Institute of Management).

Next you do job to the giant companies where your experience/knowledge can lead you becoming an Industrialist/Manufacturer or CEO.

Thus you can gear up yourself and can earn huge money/respect etc.

Thank You,
19th September 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir I am doing bsc final year from Ignou with English medium what should I do after bsc for best carrier.i have no more time to expense in study
20th September 2016, 11:43 AM
Preeti @

Both the fields are goods but choose the field in which you have more interest because you know better yourself rather than others. So you can do better in the interested field and earn more money. If you want to choose maths then after 12th you can apply for various engineering fields whereas if you want to choose biology then you can apply for various medical fields.
24th September 2017, 06:25 PM
Member+

Question Re: Which field should I choose after passing 12th?

Firstly you can tell me what you want. There are lot type of graduation but you can decide which can be suitable for you. You can easily apply for:-
B.A
B.tech
BBA
B.com
M.sc
There are so many field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?