23rd December 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope available after completion of graduation in geography honours?

What is the scope available after completion of graduation in geography honours? I also have interest in wild life.!! Is there anyway I can align my career in wildlife? What should I do for it? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thank you!

24th December 2015, 09:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope available after completion of graduation in geography honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the scope available after completion of graduation in geography honours? I also have interest in wild life.!! Is there anyway I can align my career in wildlife? What should I do for it? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thank you!
Sorry it is not possible for you to make your career in Wildlife after completing Graduation in Geography stream. Those who are interested to apply for M.Sc in Wildlife must complete 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized university with physics, chemistry and biology or agriculture as subject combination from a recognized university. You can apply for the Higher degree course which is related to Geography. You can apply for M.Sc in Geography course.

There is good job opportunity available for B.Sc in Geography course. You can find job opportunity in reputed Minerals, Mining industries, and oil and petroleum Industries and can also work with Archaeological Departments after completing graduations in Geography (Honors).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?