25th April 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I have in my 12th as one of the major subject in order to study Economics at graduate level?

I was student of Arts in 12th with English, Hindi, Political Science History and Geography. Now can I take Economics as Honours in graduation? If yes, then which are the best colleges offering BA Economics?

10th May 2018, 08:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I have in my 12th as one of the major subject in order to study Economics at graduate level?

One of the pre-requisite criteria to get admission in B.A Economics course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics as a major paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the B.A Economics course as per your qualification.

There are various colleges and universities which are best for the B.A Economics course.
11th May 2018, 12:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I have in my 12th as one of the major subject in order to study Economics at graduate level?

The required eligibility to get admission in Economics honors course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission if you do not have mathematics as main paper in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?