11th August 2016, 09:59 AM
Mintu Dutta

How and where can I do MA in Economic in West Bengal being an Economics graduate?

I am Mintu Dutta. I am a pass graduate with Economics subject. I have 70% marks in Economics subject as a regular student from Mathabhanga College, North Bengal University. How and Where I can do MA in Economics in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  4. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  7. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?
  10. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. Names of the colleges under CU for M.Com course?
  12. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  13. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  14. What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?
  15. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  16. List of colleges which offer Master of Arts in Economics in Kolkata
  17. Am I eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive of Chennai being a Mechanical graduate of West Bengal
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
22nd September 2016, 05:13 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How and where can I do MA in Economic in West Bengal being an Economics graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintu Dutta View Post
I am Mintu Dutta. I am a pass graduate with Economics subject. I have 70% marks in Economics subject as a regular student from Mathabhanga College, North Bengal University. How and Where I can do MA in Economics in West Bengal?
Since, you have completed Graduation in Economics subject so definitely you are eligible to apply for MA in Economics course. You can directly download the application from the university, which will be published during the month of April/May. Once, after filling all necessary details, you need to submit the application form to the university admission office.

There are so many colleges in West Bengal offers MA in Economics course. Here, I am listing some best colleges which offers MA in Economics course in West Bengal.

Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management, Birbhum (West Bengal)
Pravat Sarni, Tourist Lodge Road (opposite SDO Office), Bolpur (Santiniketan) , Birbhum (Birbhum Dist.) - 731204

Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management, Birbhum (West Bengal)
Pravat Sarni, Tourist Lodge Road (opposite SDO Office), Bolpur (Santiniketan) , Birbhum (Birbhum Dist.) - 731204

University of Calcutta, Kolkata (West Bengal)
Senate House, 87 /1 College Street , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700073

Jadavpur University, Kolkata (West Bengal)
PO Jadavpur University , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?