20th June 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to take after passing 10th between science and commerce?

which subject we have to take after 10....science or commerce

26th August 2012, 03:42 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Which subject to take after passing 10th between science and commerce?

Take science as it will enable you choose science, arts, or commerce in graduation. If you do +2 with commerce it will restrict you to commerce only(probably arts also).

At the end it is your decision. Always remember that it is the interest that counts and not the subject your study.

Best of luck.
26th August 2012, 05:47 PM
bijender saroha

Default Re: Which subject to take after passing 10th between science and commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which subject we have to take after 10....science or commerce
Dear its all depends upon your knowledge and study base and as per your interest if you like science and and you can make your career better with science than you should chose science and if your interest in mathematics , accounting ,economics, and other commerce subject than you can select commerce but please chose your base of knowledge and interest .
4th November 2019, 05:54 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

First of all you decide in which stream you have interest
If you have interest in business than you should select commerce stream
If you have interest in technology and life sciences than you should select science stream
There is a lot of scope in both of the field ,find your interest and than you will be able to decide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?