22nd March 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?

Sir,
I am very nervous as I have just given my 10th Board exam.
I am interested to take Commerce but my family are
telling me there are no scope in Commerce.
Is it true? Only Science has scope?
I cannot do anything with Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope?
  2. Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?
  3. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  4. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  5. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  6. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  8. What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?
  9. Which is easy to study in H.S. either Science or Commerce?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  11. Is there a good scope for Law after completing 12th commerce? What is the requirement and eligibility?
  12. Which stream has more scope between science and commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is commerce the best stream for doing C.A? What is the scope/Placement in B.A? Qualifications required in C.A?
  14. Why commerce is better than science after 10th? Benefits of taking commerce and scope in commerce?
  15. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  16. How to study in abroad after doing commerce?
  17. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  18. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
27th March 2015, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?

Yes, you can pursue Commerce stream in your 11th and 12th standards after completion of your 10th standard board examinations. There is a good scope in both career and job opportunities for commerce students. After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Com or B.Com (Hons.) course and you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sectors. Since, the Commerce stream has good scope in both career and job opportunities, I suggest you to pursue your 11th and 12th standard with Commerce stream after completion of your 10th standard.
30th March 2015, 02:50 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Dear sir,

My answer to your current query is definitely YES.

Commerce is a vast field.If you pursue Secondary education with commerce then you have so many options after completing your secondary education.

You can go for the Bachelor of commerce after completing your 12th class.

Also there are so many other field in which you can go.

That's all.

Thank you.
18th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am interested in commerce with hindi. My maths is too weak and not interested also. But is there any scope in commerce with Hindi....
15th July 2017, 01:34 PM
akaygagat

That is not true that 12th in commerce doesn't have scope.
After 12th in commerce you can go for the courses such as:

* Bachelors of commerce ( b.com)
* Bachelors in economics
* Bachelor's of business administration (BBA)
* Charted accountancy ( CA)
* Company Secretary (CS)
* Certified financial planner (CIP)
etc.
After doing these course you can find a good job with handsome salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?