18th May 2011, 05:15 PM
sonu87

Which are the subjects asked in CDAC written entrance exam for project engineer post?

can you tell me the subjects which are asked in cdac written exam for project engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and pattern of CDAC Project Engineer recruitment exam?
  2. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  3. When the recruitment of CDAC Project Engineer will be published? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  4. Syllabus for project engineer I electronics of CDAC?
  5. Information about the jobs for civil engineers in Australia?
  6. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  8. What are the companies expecting after completing B.Tech? Any specialization in machines, Power System?
  9. Requirements to become a Section Engineer in NTPC? What kind of questions are asked in written exam?
  10. All the details of doing short term project from CDAC?
  11. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  12. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  13. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  14. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?
  15. Information about CDAC 2016 entrance exam? Syllabus and Fees of CDAC?
  16. Does CDAC sponsor its employees for doing M.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech when working? -- [New]
  17. Which subjects come in CDAC entrance examination?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU?
19th May 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects asked in CDAC written entrance exam for project engineer post?

plz tell me what is question structure of CDEC exam to project engineer 2011
22nd May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects asked in CDAC written entrance exam for project engineer post?

i have applied for the post of project engg and is exam is on 10th june.please can u tell me what will be the course for online test.
Thank you
24th May 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I friend,
I think it would be same as normal PSU examination.....i.e. DataStructure,C,C ,OS,Network Managment.
26th May 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

i am an electronics & communication student & i hav applied for Cdac noida project engineer exam...........Is there any choice for selecting electronics related questions???????..........or we hav to answer the computer related questions like in dataStructure,C,C ,OS,Network Managment??????.........please reply anyone ........if so can you specify the syllabus????.....................thankyou in advance
6th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

As the written exam is concerned, the test will comprise of questions from C/C , Fundamentals of IT Management, DS, OS and our old friend Aptitude. We need to give the topics preferences form 3-7, as the the first two preferences 1- Aptitude and 2- Fundamentals of IT are not alterable. As per your preference questions will pop up online and you need to answer them.

Best of Luck

Thanks & Regards
Yash
7th June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am an electronics & communication student & i hav applied for Cdac noida project engineer exam...........Is there any choice for selecting electronics related questions???????..........or we hav to answer the computer related questions like in dataStructure,C,C ,OS,Network Managment??????.........please reply anyone ........if so can you specify the syllabus????.....................thankyou in advance
8th June 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects asked for the post of project engineer cdac?
8th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

plz send me cdac PE syllabus 2011
[email protected]
8th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

plz send me cdac PE syllabus 2011
[email protected]
24th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects asked in CDAC written entrance exam for project engineer post?

kindly send me syllabus for cdac enterance exam for PE post at
[email protected]
22nd July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

cdac mention post for project enginer electronics .I want know whether it wiil give questions on electronics side or on cse subjects c and java etc..
25th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

which are the subjects asked in CDAC written examination?
26th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

cdac mention post for project enginer electronics .I want know whether it wiil give questions on electronics side or on cse subjects c and java etc..

if u have pls send on [email protected]
29th July 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

iam liijina...could you send me some previous model question papers and answers for preparing the test of project engineer1. my email id is [email protected]
30th July 2011, 10:25 PM
tojeena

Hi anybody know the question pattern for project engineer-electronics
4th August 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,can u please send me the question pattern for the post of Project Engineer1 and my email id is [email protected]
6th August 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllubus for project engineer ma id [email protected]
28th August 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I got the writtent test call from cdac for the post of Project Associate.could you please let me know the syllabus for this exam.
27th September 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I want to know that how can I apply for the post Project Engineer-1,the last date of submission form will be 8th october 2011.
So please give me information about that,my id is [email protected]
17th December 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends i have applied for Project Engineer post at CDAC can anyone please tell me the exam pattern. I applied for the bionformatics PE.. but i believe that the PE exam pattern would be same for all domains.
Please reply back ..its urgent
19th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

please let me know the pattern and syllabus for the CDAC Project engineer post exam. I am from the Computer Science background. how many subjects and about selection of their preferences, etc..Ping me on my Gmail--> [email protected]

Regards,
Sharath Kumar
30th May 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the syllabus for the cdac project engineer post online exam and i m from electronics background and tomrrow (31/5/2012) is my exam pls help me..... mail: [email protected]
10th January 2013, 01:49 AM
t siva lasya priya

please let me know the syllabus in detail n what are the topics given in each and every section for the cdac project engineer post exam and i m from electronics n communication background
12th January 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of PE-ID-006 at C-DAC hyderabad. Since I am a mechanical engineer, so which subjects should I prepare for the written test 2013
10th March 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects asked in CDAC written entrance exam for project engineer-1 post?
I have applied for PE-! trivendram......so please tell me Subject
9th October 2014, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Whts syllabus p.a. exam in cdac?
18th February 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me the project engineer-1 electronics syllabus of cdac at [email protected]
18th February 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus for project engineer-1 electronics of cdac at [email protected]
4th September 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir what will be the syllabus fr project engineer -I (I.D) industrial design basically I'm frm mech background Snd me the email I'd as early as [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?