2nd March 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Does CDAC sponsor its employees for doing M.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech when working?

I got placed in CDAC Mumbai/Bangalore as project engineer and i would like to know whether I can pursue M.Tech while working in CDAC and whether they sponsor employees for M.Tech? Or is it better to pursue a career in TCS even if I want to complete M.Tech within 4 years

6th March 2023, 01:46 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Does CDAC sponsor its employees for doing M.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech when working?

CDAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) is known for providing opportunities for its employees to enhance their knowledge and skills. CDAC may sponsor its employees for higher studies such as M.Tech, subject to certain criteria. The eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Tech while working in CDAC may vary depending on the company policies and individual employee's performance.

Usually, companies prefer employees to have some experience in their field of work before sponsoring them for higher studies. In CDAC, employees who have completed at least 2 years of service in the organization may be considered for sponsorship. Additionally, the employee should have secured admission to an M.Tech program from a recognized university/institution.

It is advisable to check with the HR department of CDAC Mumbai/Bangalore for their specific policies regarding sponsorship for higher studies.

On the other hand, pursuing a career in TCS can also provide opportunities for growth and development. TCS also offers various training programs and opportunities for employees to upskill themselves. If completing M.Tech within 4 years is a priority, then it may be better to opt for a full-time M.Tech program rather than pursuing it while working. Ultimately, the decision would depend on individual preferences and priorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?