28th February 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Subjects available to appear in UGC-NET for MTech(Data Science and Engineering) student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my BE in ECE stream and currently studying MTech in Data Science and Engineering. After my MTech, I want to appear fr UGC-NET. I just want to know that what are the subjects available for me to appear in this eligibility test?

11th March 2023, 12:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects available to appear in UGC-NET for MTech(Data Science and Engineering) student?

There is no subject that is directly related to your M.Tech. discipline for which UGC NET is conducted but as you have completed your B.Tech. in ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering), you can appear in the UGC NET with Electronic Science as your optional subject or if you are having good knowledge in Computer Science then you can also opt for Computer Applications as your optional subject.

But, at the same time, I would like to let you know that a candidate is allowed to opt for only that subject as an optional subject that is related to the discipline/subject opted by the candidate for their Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?