10th August 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose for Civil Service while in first semester of BUMS in Kashmir Tibbia College?

I am presently in first semester of bums in kashmir tibbia colege .For cracking civil service what subjects should i choose.

13th June 2016, 06:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose for Civil Service while in first semester of BUMS in Kashmir Tibbia College?

You can choose any subject of your interest as an optional subject in order to crack Civil Services examination. There are total 51 optional subjects including literature subjects. Some of the most preferable subjects taken by candidates are:

>>Geography.

>>Political Science and International Relations.

>>Economics.

>>Sociology.

>>Public Administration.

>>Philosophy etc.

You can select any one of these subjects. If you have no interest in all these subjects then you can select any one from list of optional subjects given at official website of UPSC, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?