22nd July 2021, 05:59 PM
shruti mudgal

Which subjects I should choose in graduation to become Bank PO?

I am from commerce stream 12th passed student ..I want to ask that which subjects I should choose in graduation to Crack bank po exam in one go .thank you

23rd July 2021, 02:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects I should choose in graduation to become Bank PO?

To apply for bank PO exams you can opt for graduation in any stream as per your choice.

But if you take BCom with mathematics then it will be very easy for you to crack IBPS PO exams as most of the syllabus resembles with the BCom syllabus.

So according to my knowledge you should opt for Bcom.

Age limit is between 21 years to 30 years.
23rd July 2021, 04:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The required educational qualification to appear for bank PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can pursue bachelor degree in any discipline to become eligible to appear for the examination. Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection. The age limit varies with examination.

For more information visit at www.sbi.co.in or www.ibps.in.
24th July 2021, 05:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for PO exam, candidates are required to have a graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the government of India.

Candidates must possess a valid mark sheet/ degree certificate by registering online.

The BCom is better if you want to pursue your career in banking industry. The competition for the bank examination will be very high. So you have to prepare well to clear the written test.

There are various institutions offering the coaching classes for bank clerk and PO examination.

The age limit is between 21 years to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?