7th June 2011, 12:09 PM
rangamohan

Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?

Hi,

i did my B.A (Economics, History and politics)

i am confusing for choosing optional subjects.

i have chosen Geography and Public administration. is it right or i have to chose my graduate subjects.

please give me replay

Thanks & Regards,
N.R. Mohan Reddy.

18th February 2012, 10:44 AM
Syedsam01
Member+

Default Re: Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?

Dear friend,
It depends on your interest and grip on subjects, if you are confident and have intrest in your graduation subjects and comfortable with them, then there is no need to change, there are lots of selected candidates who cleared this esteemed competition by choosing subjects other than graduation, and if you are not confident and have intrest in graduation subjects then you can go for other subjects.
Best of luck dear.
18th February 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?

I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS IT NOT SUFFICIENT TO READ BOOKS ACCORDING TO MY CAREER LINE FOR QUALIFYING IAS EXAMINATION OR I HAVE TO CHOOSE OTHER BOOKS?
PLEASE REPLY!
13th April 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

is it good to choose management for preliminary exam...i am a b.com student..and i m confused..pls help me.
8th March 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

CAN A STUDENT OF INTERIOR DECORATION BE ELIGIBLE FOR IAS EXAMS ?
6th April 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

i heard that syllabus of csat is very vast and we need to put more efforts to pass the exam. is it really vast or it is just an illusion about its syllabus?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?