25th July 2015, 03:23 PM
bhavikaben chauhan

Age limit and duration of Dietitian course?

What is the qualification and age limit needed and how long course is this?
Application is there to become a dietitian?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Dietitian course after passing 12th?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses other than BSc (HHA) in IHM central government institutes of NCHMCT
  4. How to do dietitian course? What is the fee structure and the last date?
  5. How to do Dietitian course after passing bSc in Biology
  6. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  7. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  8. How can I join for dietitian course in Kerala?
  9. How to join Dietitian course or M.A in Sociology after passing GNM
  10. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  11. How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?
  12. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  13. Internship and job in AIIMS as a Dietitian?
  14. Age limit for correspondence B.Ed course? What are the amount of expenses involved? What is the duration of the course?
  15. What is the age limit, qualification and fees asked for doing Licentiate diploma course?
  16. Qualification required for B.Sc Fashion Technology? Is it full time or part time course? What is the duration and upper age limit? Institutes offering the course in Punjab?
  17. Procedure to become a dentist to be a dietitian after completing 12th? What are the courses which I can do? Are there any colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore?
  18. Can I become Pilot with my GCE ordinary level qualifications?
30th January 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit and duration of Dietitian course?

I have completed my M.SC in Industrial biotechnology with B.SC in Biotech. It been 10 years now can i start studying nutrition?
18th July 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Masters in Biomedical technology in 2005. Can I pursue studies in nutrition?
8th May 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do dietitian course after passing bsc with chemistry zoology and botany what is the criteria and what is the age limit
13th July 2018, 12:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Nutrition & dietetics is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying dietetician course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream from any recognised board. There is no age limit for studying this course.

The admissions are given based on the previous years performance and few universities conduct their own entrance exam for giving admissions into the university.
Based on your interest you can join in any university.
29th March 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 12th pass 1992 i can dietitian corse
13th September 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of dietitian course?
23rd September 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

My age is 32 I have done b.sc lifesciences can I eligible for dietian course and job
24th July 2021, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc in Chemistry honours in 2002 and my age is 42 years now. Can I now study M.sc in dietitian course and practice as a private consultant? Does correspondance courses have same value as regular dietitian courses? What are the best institutions to study dietitian courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?