17th April 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are there in BSc entrance exam?

Which subjects are there in BSc entrance exam? can you please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the subjects in BSc Agriculture? Are the questions in entrance test conceptual?
  2. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  3. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do after 12th for a bright future other than Medical?
  5. Which subjects should I take in 11th class to do B.Sc in IT? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join B.Sc in IT? List of Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  6. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  7. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. What should I do if I got ATKT in 3 subjects during my last semester in Graduation?
  9. What are the subjects available for BSc IT student? How to prepare for the IAS entrance exam?
  10. How to take up the MBBS entrance exam? What is the criteria for it?
  11. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  12. How to do MSc in Physics from DU? I am a BSc Final Year student from Banasthali University
  13. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. What should I do after passing 12th standard?
  15. Which are the important subjects of BSc Agriculture?
  16. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  17. Which optional subjects do I have to take after completing graduation in BSc Biology
  18. Can I apply in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with PCB, computer and english?
22nd April 2011, 08:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects are there in BSc entrance exam?

It will basically depend on the stream you are choosing. Normally there will both Physics and Chemistry. Depending on the stream there will be Biology or Mathematics. Make sure that you check out the syllabus in the prospectus or the University site. For many institutes your score of 12th standard will be deciding factor.
25th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i have done pre-enjineering now i want to take admission in bsc which subject should i take sujjest me
20th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

can i have a sample paper of bsc exam
30th March 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for B.Sc. (Physics) in kerala university or no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?