10th February 2011, 11:10 AM
adiploma42

Suggestion required regarding higher studies based on Quality management?

Hi my name is K. ANIL KUMAR. I am a mechanical engineer final year student. i want to go for further higher studies based on quality management.

16th February 2011, 02:03 PM
barnwal1979

Default Re: Suggestion required regarding higher studies based on Quality management?

hi dear
its good for quality management with mechanical so u join MBA course for reputed institute
16th February 2011, 10:05 PM
Nazmeen safeeq

Default Re: Suggestion required regarding higher studies based on Quality management?

generally pepole prefer this higher study for conformity with the general belief that a sound(higher) education is the only permanent legacy that parents can pass on to their children to ensure their future.
so i suggest that quality management will add benifits to your carreer ok.its a good decision for further studies..
11th August 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.pharm i am in a great confusion and dilemma whether to study MS in pharmacy or to do MBA i am in no position to decide please provide me with your valuable suggestion
13th October 2011, 04:19 AM
khan Ibrahim

hi i am khan Ibrahim i am lern in
MSc computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?